Everything you need to know about Artificial grass
All the grasses we offer are extremely durable and come installed with shock absorbers, increasing the critical fall height of the grass and reducing the likelihood of injury to you and your family.
“We are delighted with the results, and they had no problem with us making some small changes to the original spec after work had begun. We would highly recommend them!”
– Mr and Mrs D Burgess, Witney
- Warranty: 10 yr Manufacturer Warranty, U.V Stabilised
- Roll Width: 2m or 4m
- Roll Length: up to Maximum 25m
- Child Friendly: Yes
- Sand Infill Required: No
- Latex Backing: Yes
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Suitable for ball sports: Yes
- Stitch Gauge: 3/8
- Weight per m2: 2.8 kg
- Blades per m2: 19,000
- Pile Height: 32mm
- Pile Material: Polyethylene
- Colour: Olive, dark green blend with tan thatch
- Appearance: Realistic, soft, non-abrasive, luxurious and dense artificial grass
Neil contacted The New Driveway Company because he wanted a new patio and artificial lawn area next to his hot tub.
New block paving driveway, gravel car park, Indian Sandstone patio for Ella and Sam in Wantage, Oxfordshire.
“They were punctual and worked tirelessly to complete the job.”
New permeable block driveway and installation of artificial grass.