Neil wanted a new patio and artificial lawn area next to his hot tub.
The hot tub had to be drained and stored before we could begin work. Afterwards we reinstalled it on a shock-proof pad to reduce vibration and noise.
The artificial lawn means no mud is brought into the house after the kids have finished playing in the garden.
“Excellent communication, workmanship and quality from start to finish.
Very happy with the result and thanks to Darren’s advice we now have a clean tidy house when the kids come in due to the recommendation to have artificial instead of real grass.
Attention to detail is first class. As a supplier to Rolls Royce Motorcars myself I am very fussy when it comes to detail so believe me I was looking for faults but credit where credit is due. Excellent.”
– Neil Woodcock, Horspath, Oxford
- Branch responsible for work: Oxford
- Client name: Neil Woodcock
- Client address: Horspath, Oxford
- Date completed: Summer 2015
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Driveway replaced with block paving
New ACO drainage system and soakaway installed
- Brick retaining wall built