Yvonne is a woman who knows exactly what she wants, down to the materials that should be used.
We were asked to create a patio using sandstone paving with resin pointing and a sleeper retaining wall.
The garden slopes down towards a henhouse so we had to create a wall with enough drainage to ensure all the run off from the garden was effectually dealt with, whilst retaining the soil. It was a slightly tricky job that took just over a week, we got there in the end and are really pleased with the results – especially Yvonne!
- Branch responsible for work: Newbury
- Client name: Yvonne
- Client address: Newbury, Berkshire
- Date completed: June 2017
- Duration: 1 Week (Just over)
- Create a rear patio
- Build a sleeper wall
- Invisible man hole
- Indian sandstone patio in buff
- Sleeper walls