The New Driveway Company were called to Mr & Mrs Pearce’s home in Lincolnshire.
They asked us to enlarge and improve the existing driveway, install fencing and add gates to their property.
We had to extract more of the original driveway than expected, luckily this was not a problem; the client is a farmer so we were able to use his tractor and trailer to move the spoil.
We installed a new fence to define the garden boundary and improve the farm security. To get through the fence we installed two sets of five bar gates – one leading to the house, the other leading to the farm.
- Branch responsible for work: Peterborough
- Client name: Mr & Mrs A Pearce
- Client address: Harrox Farm, Fengate, Moulton Chapel, Spalding, Lincolnshire
- Date completed: 8th August 2016
- Duration: 6 days
- Terram weedproof membrane
- Type 1 limestone
- 10/20mm pink-grey granite chips
- Sand & cement
- Pressure treated 5 bar gates – 2 x 6’, 1 x 3’, 1 x 9’
- Pressure treated pine post and rails