Mr Davidson contacted the New Driveway Company to lay a new gravel driveway in Cranleigh, Guildford.
The driveway had to lead from the main road to the gate of his property.
Previously a very rutted and poorly surfaced tarmac finish had slipped away and was unsafe and unsightly.
We started by digging out the entire 30 metre driveway and laid a membrane.
We then built solid edgings and filled with type 1 MOT sub-base.
“Lovely team and what a wonderful new look to the drive, finally does the house justice.”
– Mr Davidson
- Branch responsible for work: Guildford
- Client name: Mr Davidson
- Client address: Cranleigh, Guildford
- Date completed: 6 November 2017
- Duration: 5 Days
- Old tarmac driveway removed
- Laying a new gravel driveway
- Path Edgings
- Type 1 MOT
- Golden Flint Gravel