We were approached by New Milton Infant School to help replace their existing chain link fence.
We installed 30 metres of close board fencing located in a wooded area. The wooded area was overgrown and had to be cut back to allow access. This new space can now be used as an outdoor teaching and learning environment.
The school required the work to be completed urgently. New Driveway wasted no time in meeting the project deadline and completed the work within two weeks of initial notification.
“Thank you so much for completing the work so efficiently and promptly – we are delighted with the work, it will make a real difference to the children.”
– Jo Clark, Deputy Head Teacher
- Branch responsible for work: Bournemouth
- Client name: New Milton Infant School
- Client address: Lymington Road, Hampshire
- Date completed: June 2015
- Duration: 2 Days
- Remove chain link fence
- Replace with 30 metres of closed board fencing
- Short deadline
- Close board fencing
- Concrete gravel boards
- Mortis posts