Mrs Haddad was planning on building a glass room outside her lovely home in High Wycombe. She needed a stable base area to build the room upon and got in touch with us.
We installed a new decking area made of composite wood. The low maintenance, life-proof durability and weather resistant qualities make this perfect as a base area.
We had to liaise with the garden room company to ensure that the decking area was suitable for the construction process.
As you can see the final outcome is stunning and Mrs Haddad is very happy with her new space.
- Branch responsible for work: High Wycombe
- Client name: Mrs Haddad
- Client address: High Wycombe
- Date completed: July 2017
- Duration: 1 week
- Installation of a composite decking area
- Liaising with garden room company to ensure glass room fits correctly
Composite wood decking – brown