Mr and Mrs Fryer had just bought a bungalow in Wallingford. Unfortunately the front garden was a mess with parking for only one small car.
The brief was to increase the amount of parking from one car to three cars, but not have it looking like a car park.
We designed a new larger driveway with grass at the side to retain the look of a front garden. To help water flow we installed ACO drainage.
We think this design compliments the house perfectly and more to the point Mr and Mrs Fryer agree!
- Branch responsible for work: Oxford
- Client name: Mr Fryer
- Client address: Wallingford, Oxfordshire
- Date completed: Autumn 2017
- Duration: 1 Week
- Remove messy old driveway
- Increase parking spaces from 1 to 3
- Lay lawn
- New drainage
- Bradstone rumbed autumn blocks
- ACO drainage
- Concrete edgings