Mr and Mrs Row got in touch looking for help creating a new entrance to their stunning flint cottage in Reading. We happily agreed.
By extending their original block driveway we could create a new entrance to their property. This would completely changing the feel of the space as well as provide a new access point. We used Marshalls Tegular blocks to extend the driveway, which compliment the original driveway.
The project ran smoothly and the clients were an absolute pleasure to work for. The property now has a grand entrance, which leads up to the charming cottage.
- Branch responsible for work: High Wycombe
- Client name: Mr and Mrs Row
- Client address: Reading
- Date completed: June 2018
- Duration: 1 week
- Installed a rumbled block driveway
- Extended the driveway to create a new entrance to the property
Marshalls Tegular block paving in traditional colour