We completely refurbished Mr & Mrs Allison’s driveway in Prestwood, Greant Missenden.
Our designer worked hard to create a design incorporating several different surface types, including block paving, tarmac and resin.
The driveway has space for 5 to 6 cars, so we needed to ensure that not only did the space look great, but also remain functional for all family members.
The block paving area help enhance the front entrance and porch, creating a great contrast against the tarmac. The resin lifts the tones and is an inviting walk way to take you round to the rear of the garden. The raised edgings frame the drive and compliment the stunning landscaping. The porch area was finished off in a grey porcelain slab, with resin joints.
We also installed a resin pathway to the rear garden, leading to a stunning seating area. The design came together beautifully and the customer was incredibly happy with the end result.
- Branch responsible for work: High Wycombe
- Client name: Mr & Mrs Allison
- Client address: Prestwood, Greant Missenden
- Date completed: November 2017
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Complete refurbishment of the driveway area
- Parking spaces for 5/6 cars
- Enhance the front entrance and porch
- Create a resin pathway to rear garden
- Classic Block paving
- Raised kerb edgings
- Resin bound paving
- Porcelain paving slabs