Mr and Mrs Harper asked The New Driveway Company to create a new decking area for their garden.
The different levels between the property and garden required careful consideration. The kitchen and lounge doors were at different heights, both with a large drop to the garden floor.
The decking needed to work with all these aspects so it could be used as one large space. The solution was to raise the decking area to the same level as the doors and then create steps leading down to the garden, with side steps leading to the side path.
The deck and steps were created with Woodbörd composite decking including the edging and looks stunning.
- Branch responsible for work: High Wycombe
- Client name: Mr & Mrs Harper
- Client address: Bencombe Road, Marlow
- Date completed: June 2017
- Duration: 8 Days
- New decking area built.
- Step from the decking area.
- Decking edging.
- Different height exits from the house had to be carefully considered.
- Woodbord composite decking.
“We’re very pleased with the result. The workmanship was excellent, the decking has been finished to a high standard”
– Mr and Mrs Harper, Marlow