The New Driveway Company was called to replace the concrete driveway on this Marlow based home.
The property is located on a steep slope leading towards the house, this made work difficult.
During the dig out we found that the existing concrete driveway was extremely thick and had been overlaid three times in the past. This took additional time, muck aways and stone in, but we took this in our stride and made sure the customer was informed throughout all stages.
The steps were tricky to construct, due to not existing before the build.
This took time for Abby to design and our on-site team to implement – we worked to ensure the steps became a part of the overall driveway scheme and both complimented each other perfectly. The team worked extremely hard on this project, and the finished result reflects this.
- Branch responsible for work: High Wycombe
- Client address: Marlow, High Wycombe
- Date completed: June 2017
- Duration: 3 Weeks
- Removal of existing concrete driveway
- Installation of new block paved driveway
- Build new steps for access to the front door