Mr Brailovsky initially contacted us convinced that he wanted a gravel driveway. He was worried that the courtyard setting would be ruined if the design was not in keeping with his beautifully renovated house.
We designed a rumbled block drive to give an aged look and lay 8 different colour Woburn rumbled Autumn blocks to enhance the different surroundings but also appropriately blend in. We also installed gravel french drains to give a period feel as well as removing excess rainwater.
The whole project had to be completed in a week due to programming challenges, the team stayed for a couple of late ones and cracked it – well done chaps!
- Branch responsible for work: Oxford
- Client name: Mr Brailovsky
- Client address: Henley, Oxfordshire
- Date completed: June 2017
- Duration: 1 Week
- Driveway must be in keeping with period property
- Woburn rumbled Autumn blocks
- Wooden sleeper