When Sue asked us for a new 4 to 5 car drive in front of her beautiful house in Drayton near Abingdon, Oxfordshire, we were delighted to design and build something functional and good looking.
Sue needed good access for a mobility scooter and enough room for her large car and those of her children.
The budget was a little tight so we had to cost engineer something fit for purpose – we think we did well!
- Branch responsible for work: Oxford
- Client name: Sue Curran
- Client address: Drayton, Abingdon. Oxfordshire
- Date completed: 31 October 2017
- Duration: 1 Week
- Replace old driveway
- Create space for 4/5 cars
- Functional, but also attractive design
- Brick retaining wall to the side
- Drainage to road side
Mono block paving
“Absolutely first class – The lads worked like trojans and were polite. They bought their own toilet and we hardly knew they were there. The team were organised and professional – Great service and good value for money.”
Sue Curran, Drayton, Oxfordshire