When Valdas contacted us, he had just built a fabulous bungalow in Hermitage near Newbury.
The bungalow was about to go on the market, so we had to work quickly as well as provide good value. The bungalow was contemporary so we also needed to match the features to do it justice.
Given that the price tag was well in excess of one million pounds we needed to create a driveway with a wow-factor to entice potential buyers. Luckily the house sold one week after we finished the driveway – phew!
- Branch responsible for work: Newbury
- Client name: Mr Ornega
- Client address: Hermitage, Newbury
- Date completed: December 2017
- Duration: 2 Weeks
- Tight schedule
- Contemporary build
- Needed to match high quality, new build bungalow
- Electric gates
- Woburn original blocks in graphite grey
- Graphite grey Bradstone steps
- High rise kerbs
“I will recommended this company to everyone because of the good price, super quality and being fast and reliable.”
Mr Ornega. Hermitage, Newbury