The New Driveway Company created a new gravel driveway for Julia in Wantage, Oxfordshire.
The courtyard driveway is located in the centre of a busy market town and access was restricted through a tight double gate, between a brick opening. The operative had to carefully plan the area to allow enough access for the muck-away lorry.
Julia asked us to leave the existing edging stones so the plant growth and the character of the driveway wasn’t lost.
After the driveway was completed we missed replacing a rotary washing line spike, this was missed by our operative and the client. As soon as we were made aware of this oversight, we popped back to supply and install a new spike.
- Branch responsible for work: Oxford
- Client name: Julia
- Client address: Wantage, Oxfordshire
- Date completed: April 2017
- Duration: 3 Days
- Remove old driveway
- Install new gravel driveway
- 20mm Oxfordshire shinglefrom Grant and Stone.
- Recessed manhole cover.
- Terram weed-proof membrane.
- Type-1 stone for base material.
- Concrete round top path edgings.
“I have found New Driveway to be true to their word – a smooth service, daily updates checking I was happy with everything and I am delighted with the final result. They left everything tidy and clean and I would certainly recommend the service.”
Julia, Wantage, Oxfordshire