Richard got in touch with us to replace his old paved driveway and create a new gravel driveway in Farnham Common.
The old driveway was around 120m². A site survey revealed that the services to the house were not buried very deep, so we had to be extremely careful when excavating the area. Our tradesmen were well informed before work started so they took the correct precautions.
We installed 20mm of gravel to the driveway with block edging around the perimeter and front entrance.
“Happy with finish of job and workmanship. Property was left clean and tidy. Tradesman were punctual, very polite and helpful. Good job, well done.”
– Mr Richard Minter, Farnham Common
- Branch responsible for work: High Wycombe
- Client name: Mr Richard Minter
- Client address: Crispin Way, Farnham Common,
- Date completed: April 2017
- Duration: 4 Days
- Removal of existing paving stones
- Installation of 20mm gravel
- Block edging to perimeter and front entrance
- 20mm shingle
- Bracken coloured block pave edgings