We installed a new block driveway for newlyweds Mr and Mrs Coley, as well as a pathway to the rear and a new sandstone patio area in the back garden.
The clients were expecting their first baby, meaning that we had to keep within a tight budget. Careful design and good workmanship enabled us to achieve this.
The existing rear patio had been raised by dumping gravel, hardcore and even blocks to cover what was the original patio. We had to excavate to a depth of 12 inches to get back to the correct levels and take the finished level below the damp course level.
- Branch responsible for work: Oxford
- Client name: Mr and Mrs Coley
- Client address: 9 St Annes Court, Didcot
- Date completed: 7th October 2016
- Duration: 8 days
“Nick and Lewis have done a fantastic job, and the top soil is a great final addition – thanks very much!”
– Mr and Mrs Coley, St Annes Court, Didcot